two weeks to go...might be too excited!!

I find out what we are having in two weeks, the day after my birthday!! Anyone else looking forward to something? Also my DD's 2nd birthday is coming up!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My uncle is having a family get together this saturday! Western themed ugh! lol I don't what to wear!!

OH and OP CONGRATS!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• This baby will finally be out before the month is over! This has been the longest ten months of my life!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• School shopping!
    My husband took me to Potomac Mills one night and I am so giddy about taking our teen daughters there for their school shopping.
    Potomac Mills is a humongous mall that we couldn't finish walking in 3 hours! The mall is HUGE!!! And that is an understatement. All the stores in the mall are actually outlet stores with tons of sales and discount prices that bugged my eyes out. They have every store imaginable. The security even drive those two-wheel stand-up machines like they did in the movie, "Mall Cop!!" It was so cool!
    After our shopping excursion, I will be looking for school to begin on August 24th....LOL!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2009