Do you live in the city or out in the great outdoors?

I live in a small town of Cazadero CA. Very small has tons of redwoods and I am like 10 mins away from the beach! Bodega Bay is one of the places close to us that I love to go to! There is 3 stores in my town a bakery, general store, and a hardware store. Oh and there is a post office!

We drive an hour and a half to do our shopping once a week! I can't wait until We move to a city again lol!
What is your area like?

Asked by momavanessa at 2:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh and there is a creek that runs through the town! We go swimming a lot here!

Answer by momavanessa at 2:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL I live in Alaska... in the city of the great outdoors!!! It's a 5 minute drive to camping/hiking.... and the moose and bears are all around. They are seen on a daily basis where I live! The mall is a 30 min drive (doing the speed limit.... 20 mins my driving) and our commissary is less than 2 minutes away. But I love the outdoors! It is pretty year around!!! Dh wants to retire here... we will see!

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i live in a suburbian college town....not out doorsy or city like...just in the middle

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i live in a city..a small city..everything i could possibly need is so and stuff is 5 minutes away, my bank is 10 minutes, and the furthest thing away is a really nice like which is 15...but there are 2 other lakes 5 minutes its nice..actually the furthest thing away is my friends, cuz i moved here about 2 years ago, and they are all an hour away..:(

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• We live in a 'city', but it is so sprawled out with clusters of shopping areas, that there are areas of country within the city limits. Because it is also within Spotsylvania County, our house is right within an area that is not part of the 'city', but not part of the next town, either. Our address uses the city name, but our schools and utilities are in the county's location. It is all strange to me, but this is VA so just about anything Anyhow, we can drive in one direction and drive hours of country roads that lead to nowhere, or go in the other direction to shopping centers and more shopping areas in the 'city.'
    About an hour north is DC, 2 1/2 hours south is Va Beach, and 3 hours to the west are the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I live in a suburb of Detroit (it's not bad like Detroit is though!)

Answer by CrystalJanie at 7:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The middle of nowhere Germany. Definitely the great out doors

Answer by Aeterna at 8:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I live out in the country here in p.a. I love it. We have 10 acres that we share with my in laws. We do alot of 4 wheeling, my husband rides is dirtbike and does some farming. We love it.

Answer by LND at 8:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i dont quite know, we live in middleburg, which is part of jacksonville, kind of country but more suburban....

Answer by katie_s1 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

Answer by tagansmybaby at 8:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009