Ovarian Cysts?

What do they feel like? Early in the evening my stomach started hurting really bad like I need to go to the bathroom but I can't. Moving positions helps a little. I know this is crazy but I just had a dream involving ovarain cysts and when I looked it up abdominal pain was a symptom. Could this be my problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• I get VERY SHARP stabbing pains in my stomach on the lower right side. Right above my leg. I've only ever had them on my right ovary so that's why it's on the right. When I get them and they are big I am doubled over in pain. Can't sit, stand, sleep, forget sex, every movement is horrible. I was told that I always have them but if they aren't big then I don't feel it I guess. Once in awhile I will get a few stabbing pains but nothing like when I needed surgery to remove them. It sucks! I hope that it's not what you have. I would go get the OB to check you out. Good luck!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 3:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I just re read your question and you may have a bladder infection or a UTI. I can't exactly remember if I had peeing problems but I am thinking that I may have with my cysts. Make sure that you pee after sex. Even if you feel like you don't have to. It prevents bladder infections. I don't know why but it really does. I used to always get them until my friends mom told me to pee and I've never had another one.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 3:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I THOUGHT I had a UTI but I have something worse. I have the sharp pain on my right side and have been bleeding off and on "leaking" some foul smelling urine/liquid. I have to save money to go to the Doc again but the thing that got me was a couple of weeks ago, I bled so much (soaking a pad every 20 minutes and had clots the size of a fist) that I thought I was just gonna lose my uterus! It subsided but I have been told by friends, family and even self diagnosis on the internet that it could be fibroids in my uterus. The pain is constant and all I can say is, thank goodness I'm not married because sex would totally be out of te question. Gl and let me know if you go to the doctor.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2009