So Im hating only one thing about my pregnancy...My breasts...***Vent***

Im so miserable, I know w/e dont feel bad for myself but I feel like I am suffering like everyday

when I got pregnant I was a 36 D

At the begining of my second trimester I got a 38DD but it was too small so shortly after I bought a 38 DDD or F

Now I just bought a new bra, its comming via mail, and I just ordered a 38 H. I dont know what size I am. I measure a 36 H, maybe 36 G so I just got a 38 H to hopefully grow into it.

My milk is not in yet of course so I know I will just get bigger. This sucks so much. My posture is ruined, my back always hurts, I cry at least 3 times a week for like an hour straight because Im in so much pain all day everyday

and now...My boobs are so heavy Its causing breathing problems. Im not even a big girl. I was a size 4 or 6 pre pregnancy and havent gained much but most of my weight has been from my boobs.

Im so tired of this

Did ur boobs go back to normal afte

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They might go back, they might stay the same. Personally, the band size has been the only thing to get smaller, with only small changes in how the cup fit. So, where you are now, is how I walk around every day. Won't get a reduction until I have one more child. Ugh....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• nope mine are still huge...It sucks and I am sorry you have to deal with this! Maybe reduction after the baby gets here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• thats what im thinking but Ive heard that it decreases my chance of being able to breastfeed tremendously. But Its something I will contemplate for the future babies I have...ughhh So frustrating
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I've been told it is just fine as long as you dont plan on having them for two years. I would talk to a doctor about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I know, I hate my boobs too and they aren't even as big as yours, I went from a B to a D and it's annoying. I just don't understand how woman want breast implants for. They are always in the way and troublesome.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Have you thought about going to a proper bra shop and getting fittend for a bra? It will likely help you back problems, especially if the bra you are wearing now is lifting you from the shoulders (it shouldn't) rather than from the band.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• yup, but I cant know for certain how my bra fits until I buy one, they have to special order my size, I dont have he luxury anymore to know how my bra fits before I buy it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2009