i am confused help.

SO i have no had my period in a year because of birth control. i couldnt go to a doctor because i didnt have money and i couldnt reall y find a local health clinic here for free. But any who. When i did have me periods i never had brown spotting before. I go to the bathroom and i wipe and its brown color but it also looked like their was little dots of blood. My mom said my period is coming but is their a chance I could be pregnant? I read even through you dont have your period you could still ovulate so thats why im asking this. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is a chance but it could also be dried blood or old blood but a test wont hurt
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I didnt have my period for 10 months when I got pregnant with my DD so it is possible, I would test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• when in DOUBT test
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2009