brown

SO i have no had my period in a year because of birth control. i couldnt go to a doctor because i didnt have money and i couldnt reall y find a local health clinic here for free. But any who. When i did have me periods i never had brown spotting before. I go to the bathroom and i wipe and its brown color but it also looked like their was little dots of blood. My mom said my period is coming but is their a chance I could be pregnant? I read even through you dont have your period you could still ovulate so thats why im asking this. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just because you do not have your period, you can still ovulate! If you have sex you can be pregnant! And I still am confused...if you are on birth control you should still have a period. Brown discharge can be the beginnings of your period. If you think you may be pregnant take a HPT or go to the doctor, these are the only ways to tell!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2009