... help...

SO i have no had my period in a year because of birth control. i couldnt go to a doctor because i didnt have money and i couldnt reall y find a local health clinic here for free. But any who. When i did have me periods i never had brown spotting before. I go to the bathroom and i wipe and its brown color but it also looked like their was little dots of blood. My mom said my period is coming but is their a chance I could be pregnant? I read even through you dont have your period you could still ovulate so thats why im asking this. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2009