Anyone follow the P90 exercise program?

How difficult is it? I tried to do it yesterday, on the hottest day of summer and started feeling faint from the heat. Anyone follow thru that would recommend it and persist?

mschanng

Asked by mschanng at 6:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I started it once, but I kind of let it go. It is hard and you can feel it work. As soon as I get better I'm gonna start again, but right now I'm not even allowed to work, so I can't wait to start again.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i have been on it for about 1 month i lost 10lps the first 2 weeks but i havent check again. i do feel a lot better. i can do stuff i coundn't have befor. its is a hard workout but after wards you are so happy that you made it thought the whole thing!!!
    tashibaby

Answer by tashibaby at 7:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I haven't tried it myself, but have several friends who do it. They say it works wonders!
    Aaaaaaaaah

Answer by Aaaaaaaaah at 10:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2009