penn Foster

hi!! has anyone or do you know someone who has used this on line school,,to get a degree/ certificate ....Do you belive in on line schools,,,will the person interviewing you ,,look down on it ,,compared to actually "attending the school" thnx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am currently going through Penn Foster. I like it. I can study at my own pace. All material are sent right to you. I don't see why the person interviewing you would look down on you for it. You took the steps you had to to further your education.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 7:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• as soon as i have my baby im going to start penn foster & know many people with degrees from there...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I attended Penn Foster for my high school diploma several years ago and also got a Pharmacy Tech degree through them. I never went on to get certified by my state for a Pharmacy Tech, but going through Penn Foster for my High School Degree has never been looked down on in interviews. I love online classes. I am currently enrolled in a bachelor's program through Ashford University. As long as the educational institiution is accredited there are no worries. Good luck to you!
    MrsHatch4

Answer by MrsHatch4 at 7:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I did, but became angry once I found out all the courses I was paying for were actually free online.

Read this article:

How to Get an Education Without Going to School

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I went to penn foster for my high school and it was great! I know that the article says above about how to do that without paying but penn foster give you an actual diploma! One advice I can give about it is that you need to be self motivated or it takes forever. How ever if you work on it everyday than you will get whatever you are going for super fast and easy. Plus all the tests are open book which makes it alot easier if you have issues with tests like i did. I just answered the questions compeletly calm and than logged them in to the comp. I was failing high school due to test so this was worth all the money for me!
    EliseMichelle

Answer by EliseMichelle at 11:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009