frozen hambuger pattys...which kind??

ok i have to buy food for a jack and jill this sat enough for least 100 people, but there are like 8 diffrent brands of frozen beef pattys...from bubba to store brand..what would u buy how much and do u remember the cost?? whats a good brand that dosent cost a huge amount...also samething with hot dogs....i'll be going to bj's at some point to buy bulk for this party.... what brands do u recommend? thanks in advance....xo

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• the only kind my family has bought is the walmart brand, but they're really good! i get the one in the red package. sorry i can't think of the exact price right now....$7something for probably about 16 patties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm a devotee of the Bubba Burger. They're perfect every time and nobody feels like they got a "Grade D, but edible" burger. I buy them when they go on sale for $6.99 per box and store them.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• well I like the black angus bacon and cheddar ones from Walmart. But it's like 7 dollars for a 6 pack. So cost wise for you that would suck. lol.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009