Have you ever meant to say 1 thing and said another thing? You won't believe WHAT I said!!!!!

I was at dinner with my 17yo dd in an Italian Restaurant and there was no topic on sex or health AT ALL BETWEEN US!!!!!! And in that deprtment I'm very content. I was looking at the lasagna dinner and THANK GOD THERE IS A GOD we were speaking very quietly to not disturb the other diners. I asked him a couple of questions about the lasagna dinner. After he answered my questions instead of saying lasagna I said I'll have the vagina dinner!!!!! wth was wrong with my brain????? I'm so glad we were speaking so quietly the waiter didn't hear me and neither did my dd(#@*$*(!!@#

Years ago we had a repairman in my house. He was smoldering hot plus hot weathertoo!!! This will really age me but he was a cross between Clint Black dressed in black and Elvis Presley. I meant to say to the repairman "You must be hot would you like a glass of water?" What came out of my mouth was "You're hot (pause) FROM WORKING-Do u want water"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• laughing

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• ROTFLMFAO!! O my....the vagina lasagna!! Priceless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL thats funnylaughing

Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Years ago I bought a stereo system and while I was looking around the store I asked the salesman, "Are the hookers speaked?" I laughed so hard afterwards. I meant to say, "Are the speakers hooked up?"
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Vagina lasagna? Can I get the recipe for that one, sounds interesting!!!!!
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 9:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL! When I called to place the office supply order at work I said "Yes, I would like to place an odor"!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My coworker went to a fast food place and instead of asking for the "long dog" hotdog she asked for the "long dong". She still hasn't lived it down 3 years later! LOL
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Once when I was with a group of people, mostly guys, I don't remember what we were talking about but I used the phrase "jerking the meat."  I meant it as in "to make beef jerky" but of course all the guys, heard it a different way and teased me mercilessly! I was so embarrassed.

momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2009