Pain in my stomach and it makes me throw up and get diareha does anyone know what this is?

So I have had this three different times now so I dont think it is the flu or anything. I am 35 weeks and I woke up at 4 this morning with bad stomach and back pain but it was almost like a burning feeling and it made me throw up and get diareha and this is the 3rd time this has happened. Before 4 I kept half way waking up because of pains in my stomach but they werent bad enough for me to totally wake up unil 4. This is my second pregnancy and I have never had this before, has anyone had this or know what it might be. I asked my mom (who has had 6 kids) and she never had this either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It kinda sounds like you're getting ready for labor. But the vomiting doesn't really fit that actually. Probably just a bug that being pregnant you're having trouble shaking fully away. Remember to eat light, crackers... When I have an intestinal upset of any kind I find drinking soda for me ginger ale that is not flat, helps me burp alot and get rid of the gas in burps in stead of vomit or diar/farting. Try that. You don't have to have someone sick in our home to be a carrier to you. Someone in a store or someplace could have 'carried' a sickness to you. Feel better, give you doc a call see what he says!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• GALL BLADDER...report this to your doctor ASAP! BTDT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I agree with the other poster- tell your doc it might be your gallbladder! I used to wake up in the middle of the night with my gallbladder. I would have sharp pains in my upper stomach, and a pain in my back. The pain in my back felt like a cramp- I kept trying to twist this way or that to "stretch" it out.
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It could also be kidney stones ..... I have had them a lot and the pain is so bad it made me throw up and have the runs also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• iv also been feelin sick n feelin like i need 2 go the toilet n havin pains in my stomache as well i dnt no wot this is but hopefully it means we r gettin ready 4 labour lol gl tho
    molyneux88

Answer by molyneux88 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009