Has anyone ever tried anything for stretch marks that actually worked??

Ive tried palmers and every kind of cocoa butter they sell, the smell of it makes me sick. mederma is so exspensive but never tried it, anyone ever had laser?

Rebecca25

Asked by Rebecca25 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've heard olive oil. I didn't get any with my first and I don't think I'll have any with this one, but if I do I'll let you know because I will be trying everything I can LOL
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wow thanks
    Rebecca25

Answer by Rebecca25 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Palmer's is really more for prevention. I love the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother. Personally I had awesome results with it. It is worth the money and a bottle last a very long time! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany if you'd like to give it a try.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009