did you get pregnant while using Mirena IUD?

Has anyone concived while using Mirena IUD?? What was the reason you got pregnant, was your iud expelled, or did it just not work? How did you figure out you were pregnant? Please tell me you story on this one. Thanks

lesliebabl

Asked by lesliebabl at 9:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! I got pregnant while using Mirena. I got super sick and passed out on the bus one day., coming home from work. my husband forced me to take a pregnnacy test. It came out positive and we went to the hospital and they had to take the iud out. They did warn about miscarraige and other stuff. That was the scariest part of it all. But Thank God all went well and now i have the most stubborn 2 year old:) He decided to come even with the most effective birth control lol! Ofcourse I can't imagine my life without him!
    jjibin

Answer by jjibin at 11:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009