What is this smell?

I share an apartment with my sister. Let me start by saying that she is a very clean person. She has a boyfriend that she is intimate with. This morning I went into the bathroom after her and the smell was like feet. The odor was coming from the toilet. I didn't think so much of it until I went to do the laundry. Her underwear had the odor as well. She told me a couple of weeks ago that every time she had sex that she had an odor there but after she would shower it would go away. I have not heard of anyone smelling like feet before in that area. I know she has good hygiene. I don't want to say anything to her but I am worried that she may have an STD. Maybe it is sweat..IDK. Should I say something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• some people have a strong "sexual" odor....its not anything to worry about...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 5, 2009