Would you admit

when you like a song or a group even tho it may not be the cool thing to do or when you've already said that you don't like them?

I'm trying really hard not to like the Black Eyed Peas but each song I hear off their new album is catchy and I hate myself. HAHAHA.
Also, I love the Jonas Bros. and all of my friends know it and my hubby and my BFF each bought me posters and I've hung them in my kitchen. I also like that song Fireburning by Sean Kingston. Wait there's more, I listen to alot of Radio Disney - not the songs from the Disney movies but music from Disney artist and others like Taylor Swift, Jordan Sparks and so on.

I'm rockin right now to Fireburning.

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really like Miley Cirus, I even watch Hannah Montana during my sons naps... My brother and DH make fun if me for watching the show but when they are in the car I've caught both of them singing to her songs lol.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I love Avril Lavigne and I think of her as a teeny bopper singer and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ahh, why not. We're grown, we can like whatever we choose. My worst weakness is watching animated /cartoon movies. When I feel really down/blue/blah Shrek or Finding Nemo always cheers me up. I still watch The Wizard of Oz every year - and laugh out loud when the Cowardly Lion tries to fight the Tin Man.
    Like what you like, don't worry what people think. Dance on darlin; music is good for the soul even if the clique doesn't like your choice of music.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm a closet Panic at the Disco fan! I just love them. Not to in the closet my family and friends know but they accept my choices because they love me.

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I really like Britney Spears but I keep that one to myself. I will only listen to her when I'm alone.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Landensmommy - I love Miley as well. We have both of her CD's.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I still listen to the Backstreet boys on occasion. Not as often because i havent put them on my computer. Nsync, rarely, but still know the words. I'm not really ashamed because my friends liked them as well. One friend still listens to them daily. lol.

I like Britney Spears' old music.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I like cheesy 70s music that's kind of embarrassing and people laugh at me when they find out I like ABBA and BeeGees (Saturday Night Fever soundtrack is the best).
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009