what did Obama say this morning?

I missed Obama's speech about the journalists due to changing my sons diaper lol I could barely hear the tv through the wall...can you summarize what he said? it sounded very short! I'm happy the journalists are safe! I wonder what happens now...

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He said that every American should be thankful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Bendover, America!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You didn't miss much...he took literally less than two minutes to thank Bill Clinton and Al Gore. IMO he just missed out on yet another "teachable moment!" LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol lori!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL...I needed a giggle this am, thanks Lori! That was good!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL Lori! He didn't give a damn about those journalists. I'm wondering what clintoon promised that midget weasel in exchange for their release? Too bad they didn't want to just take him hostage instead.
    MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 11:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Excuse me, Clinton gave N.Korea a formal apology from the White House. Why do you think this was not released earlier? A formal apology from the United States of America was given formally to North Korea in response to a special pardon being given to the journalists. It is already out on the news and North Korea is already using the photos and written apology on it's news stations. Did anyone notice how when Gore tried to touch Ling, she grabbed his hands and removed them from her shoulders? He tried to talk to her and she walked away from him while he was still talking. They issued an apology for sending over spies. Can't wait to hear the journalist speak out in about 6 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• what did Obama say this morning?

"LaVaughn! Did you take this stupid mutt out yet? He just peed in my shoes! That's it, we are getting rid of the dog, I've broken so many other promises, one more won't matter!" LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009