When should I begin taking lamaze classes??

I know this may sound silly, but I am getting mixed answers

SRRSJAS

Asked by SRRSJAS at 10:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took a childbirth class, one night a week for 4 weeks during the month of June. I'm due at the end of this month. There was one lady in our class that was 36 weeks at the first class. She was in labor during our third class. Not in class, but she wasn't there and then later her mom came down and let us know she was up in labor and delivery. Don't wait too long.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You generally start taking birthing classes at the beginning or your last trimester or shortly thereafter. The Bradley classes that my doula & her midwives hosted started at 32 weeks. I never took them personally myself... just depended on my doula for that.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 10:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i did not take any classes. Just read them online.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 10:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I took classes my last month. I was late to sign up. Most of the women in my class were 3 months behind me.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Are they free? If they aren't don't waste your money. People use to go Lamaze classes before the internet. You can just learn anything you want online. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i just finished mine last month and im due in like a week it just depends on what u feel is the right time
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009