What is a easy way to potty train a lilttle boy?

I am 24 yrs of age , my little boy is 2 and im trying to potty train him but nothing not working. For the moment, i'm not working and he don't go to day care and potty training him is very hard. Please tell me what will help

monique454

Asked by monique454 at 10:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, I don't know if this works for everyone, but it did for me. I let my son run around without any clothes on, that way whenever he felt the urge, he'd run into the bathroom and use the "big boy potty." I think if he had on undies, he's just pee in them. So I took them off altogether. He loved running around naked, as most little kids do. A friend also tried it after I suggested it to her, and she said it worked for her too. It's worth a try! Good luck!
    BunnyButterfly

Answer by BunnyButterfly at 10:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Same for me, I let him run around naked for a couple of days-made sure the potty chair was where we were and if he started to go I would put him on the pot. He is 3 1/2 and now and has had one accident only. My daughter is a different story, she is stubborn and it's a power struggle so....Good Luck!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I started potty training my little boy when he was about 17months because all i heard was how hard they were to train, i let him sit on it and play with it for about a week then as soon as he woke up in the mornings i would take his diaper of and sit him on it and he would pee in it, we would make a huge deal out of it and he would get a treat, and M&M or smartys he loved those jelly beans, we would say "YaY Wyatt you pee peed in the potty you get a treat" now of course he thinks he gets one every time he pees and we still give him a treat, is not completely trained we are still working on, just do alittle at a time don't push him too much!!! good luck
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009