I just got off my period, i just started the 28th of last month, if i have sex with my husband friday, will i become pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if this is when YOU ovulate you stand a chance. sometimes ovulation shows in sticky clear mucus. Sometimes there's no evidence. Try keeping your legs up in the air after w/d and stay in bed for a while later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• it depends on what your normal cycle is. the first day of your period is 12-16 days AFTER you ovulate. the time prior to ovulation can vary. Do you have a normal cycle? How long is your cycle from first day of period to first day of next period?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• How fast is the train going?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• it all depends on when you ovulate. Every woman is different.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

•  I got mine on the 25th last month and we are going to start TTC ASAP ! you have  a " window" between 12th day from the 1st day of your last period till the 17th day+- so if yours was 28th you have a good chance on making this a very memorable wknd!!GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009