Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if there is a cup holder that attaches to the Britax Bouldvard?

Answer Question

Asked by HALBERTS1 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)

    Answer by patsfan013 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.