Do you ever think maybe you're too classy for Cafemom and debate on leaving?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Most of the stuff on here, I don't take it too seriously. I enjoy the laughs I get from here. Last night, a couple posts had me cracking up. I looked for them this morning and somehow all the funny ones were gone. Why do they erase posts left and right now that aren't in violation?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Do you, OP?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I have debated on deleting my account but not because I think I am too classy. Sometimes the drama gets to be too much. But then I just won't come back for awhile and let the dust settle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Anyone who thnk they're too classy for anything has a MASSIVE stick up there anus's.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't take anything too serious.. I come for advice, and give what I can, and try to be nice to everyone. If I see a goofy question I just pass by it.. I'm not a drama Momma...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh yeah, I am definitely more classy and educated than most of the women on here....but it's fun to troll sometimes when I've got nothing else to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• All the time. Especially when I see low class responses like samurai chica's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It gives me something to do while my servents clean my house and I sit on my classey behind and eat tea and crumpets, or caviar, yummy!!! Note I didn't answer anonymously either----LOL.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't think I am too classy, just get tired of people being mean to one another and saying mean things. It is ok to have differing opinions, but not to be mean and hateful to one another. That is the only reason I would consider leaving. I have just dropped out of groups that have people that act that way.
    ohmommamia

Answer by ohmommamia at 11:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Lol, blue_glass_mama!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2009