What is something about you that is weird?

Just some little thing that others might find odd.

Personally, I like Pepsi not coke. If there is not Pepsi offered I will take a Dr. Pepper. But I like Coke Zero and not Pepsi One.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the smell of cigarette smoke, but I've never smoked
    I love the smell of gasoline being pumped at the station
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i hate tomatoes but i love them cooked or in pastas. i will even eat whole tomatoes as long as it is cooked
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I make sure when I sleep that hair is over my ears so that bugs dont get in my ears LOL, or at least Ill feel them and get them away before they get in there.

Odd habit since I was a little girl and saw Star Trek:Wrath of Khan with my father.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If I see someone make a "pig nose" by pulling their nose up I have to push my nose down like I am undoing the piggy nose because when I was a kid my father told me that it would stick that way. If I can I'll push down the other's person's nose too!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wow where to start lol...i'm afraid of the dark, i sing to my cat all the time and he HATES it, when I bake I like to listen to bossa nova and wear an apron!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• amaranth361 i also do that hair thing thats funny i do it because my parents told me ear wigs would get in my ears when i sleep
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't eat cereal with milk AT ALL. Except rice krispies. I hate soggy food. LOL
    I love Yo Gabba Gabba. Watching it now :D
    I have to sleep with the tv on.
    I have an unnatural fear of airplanes crashing. When I dream, 9/10 times it will be about a plane crash.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I can stand the taste of lemon in any food but I like lemonade. lol
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh also I sleep with my big toes intertwined....in fact as I type this I realize that I'm doing it now.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• sometimes i get tired of our decore and start moving things around:) if i can't move furniture , i'll move or add some candles , picture frames , vase etc... also i have a very strong sense of smell, i can smell if a milk will go bad in few days...lol my hubby hates it

Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2009