What job can make around $1000 a month?

I am almost done a Liberal Studies Degree but I am weary about just graduating with that and being able to get a decent job or if I need to go and get a second degree that specializes in an area. I dont need to be making enough to roll in the dough but I need to know I can have a decent job to help support my family, I also really want to have another child so I will need to support the baby costs. Is it possible to have just a Liberal Studies Degree and be able to find something? Otherwise im looking at atleast another two years of college and the debt that comes with it lol. It would be a nice thought to know that I am officially done college by next year.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

Awing10

Asked by Awing10 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• managing/business. retail, liike bass pro shops etc.
    Bmarieplease

Answer by Bmarieplease at 11:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If you're looking for just a regular day job, you could make that much at a retail job. If you're looking for a "home based" job, you should read this http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When you choose this major, what career path did you have in mind?

How are your Microsoft Office skills? How fast do you type? Have you taken any business classes?

Really, you need to start with the placement office at your university; they can help guide you.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009