pregnant or is it the pill

i just started back on the pill a month ago, im actually about to finish the first months pack.... anyways... my boobs have grown (like they did when i was pregnant) my husband and i have had unprotected sex and yes it could be that im pregnant but i was just wondering is it normal if your boobs grow while your on the pill.....?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No idea.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• have u had a period? if not maybe u should take a test
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• not yet, i have 4 more regular pills to take..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• well i would take a test and if its neg wait 2 weeks and take another
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 11:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I seem to remember my boobs getting bigger like, right after I stopped the reg. pills and was taking the ones when ur supposed to get ur period. You are supposed to use extra protection for the first 2 weeks tho since the hormone level in your body isn't very high then and you could get pregnant. I'd wait another week, and if you don't get ur period when your supposed to, take a test.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't know about the boobs growing but I just started taking the pill too and I'm getting nausea that rivals morning sickness!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009