How has ur last five years played out?

5 years ago i was placed ing foster care. nothing happened other then the fact that i was with bad foster parents and i was put with another family. About 9 months after being put into foster care (Aug 5 2005) i went to a christian camp thing called Sonfest and meet my future husband there. 10 months later we got married (June 23 2006) and just a few months after that (Sep 1 2006) we had our first son Reese. Nothing happened really other then the fact that my family found my real dad after 13 years of not seeing him. I also meet my husbands mom in tenn. and his 3 brothers. July 5 on my bday we got pregnant again and march 31 2009 we had another little boy Brodie and now we have been married for 4 years and today we have known each other for 5 years!

Its been great how has urs been?

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 11:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank You all for sharing ur stories! They were great! Some sad but life gives u lemons make lemonade!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Well, I met my soon to be ex husband at one of the only jobs he had in the past 5 years, but it wasn't all bad I guess. I spent the last 5 years having nothing, being frustrated about having nothing and not being able to pay bills because he didn't work, and had to move in with my mother in law...looking so forward to this next chapter in my life LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 2 pregnacies, 2 babies, sold and bought a house, lost my mom. Good and bad, mostly good, with just that one big zinger.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 5 years ago I realized I was co-dependent on a deadbeat boyfriend and I broke up with him. I've moved around a lot, done a lot of volunteering, tried a few jobs. I found a couple of really good jobs where I learned a lot. I was finally financially capable of getting into University 1 yr ago. I finally met a boy of my dreams, easy going and raised catholic 2 1/2 years ago, got engaged a year ago, getting ready to have our first child. My family and I have reconciled on both my moms and my dads side within the last 2 years... Overall, fairly well. These 5 years have been good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My youngest son graduated high school, graduated college, married his girlfriend, went to mexico for a week twice, went on my first cruise, lost my grandmother, my oldest son disappeared for over a yr twice, took custoday of my grandkids, adopted my grandkids, some good, some bad. I miss the life dh and I planned for after our kids were grown.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Hmmmm 5 yrs....
    Had a baby, moved, had another baby, moved, had another baby, moved.

Thats about it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 2004 - Eloped with my husband in Vegas. Didn't tell our families, still haven't. Transferred from an aircraft carrier to shore duty on the other side of the country. Husband came with me and transferred from one college to another. 2005 - We got a puppy. I did shore duty while he went to college. Took an awesome vacation to Italy. 2006 - We had a real wedding with the fam in attendance. Got another puppy. Continued with work and school. 2007 - Hubs graduated and got a job about five hours away. Bought a house where his job was. I continued working. He fixed up our house during the week and on the weekends I helped. 2008 - I got out of the Navy. Visited some fam that summer while hubs worked really long hours. Started trying for a baby. Got pregnant. 2009 - continued with pregnancy and prepping for the baby. Due in August. Life is good.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I got married 5 years ago (after knowing him for 3 months). We moved into our own apartment 6 months after that. Had our son 2 years ago, and our daughter 3 months ago.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Last 5 years so rough. Hubby lost his father, and we moved 1000 miles away from my family. HUbby was hurt and is now fighting ss because he can't work and my son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I can not find a job either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wow it was a crazy 5 years! 5 years ago I broke up with my fiance who i knew for 10 years, and dated someone for 7 months who was missing teeth, drank often and had a foot fetish. I ran into a bad crowd and got a dui and I partied a lot. 2 years ago i met SO and 3 months later I got pregnant. things are wonderful now. we are hoping to buy our house soon, SO is a hard worker and i'm a sahm. our son is my world and I have a clean slate and rarely go out anymore. I think back to all the bad times...if I didnt go through that I wouldnt be where I am today. I am stronger and have a better head on my shoulders
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009