How many wet diapers should a 14 month have?

I was wondering how many wet diapers a 14 month old should have? And if it matters it's a boy. Also how much should he drink?

SeansMommy

Asked by SeansMommy at 11:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No more than 16oz of milk a day and I think it's 4 oz of juice (I always gave my kids 2oz juice 6oz water at lunchtime. And I think 6 wet diapers at the very least. I'm trying to think of my kids. LOL. Usually I change them every 2 hours throughout the day. 8am, 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 5pm and then 7:30pm
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I gave my daughter 3 glasses of milk and two watered down glasses of juice at that age. Diapers every 2-3 hours, but if they go longer,that's fine. It means they have good bladder control and may be ready to potty train soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If there is less than 4 wet diapers a day, they are dehydrated. About 6 is average. My 12 month old drinks around 18 oz. of milk and at least 10 oz. of water and maybe some juice a day. She gets a small bottle with breakfast (some times another one before morning nap). Water or some times watery juice, with lunch. She might have some more water through out the day and with snack. Then a small bottle before afternoon nap. Dinner with some water and finally a small bottle at bed time. I change her up to 8 times a day.
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 12:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009