A Yahoo poll about Obama, what do you think of it?

Q. The president's progress with the battered economy has been both praised and criticized. How well are his efforts measuring up with you?
Extremely well. We are undoubtedly moving in the right direction. 10%
Fairly well. There's still a long way to go. 8%
Not well at all. His plans are hurting more than helping. 79%
Not sure/No opinion. 2%

1678250 votes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 11:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thats what ive been saying since the election. He should have never been voted in. I think people voted him in more on race than anything else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think the majority of people recognize you shouldn't spend money you don't have, let alone what doesn't exsist. All this spending is going to destroy the economy and lower the value of the American dollar. Unfortunately people may not car for how he handles the economy, but it doesn't affect his popularity that much!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I voted on that poll...count me among the 79%.

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• sounds like they polled some yahoos, alright. is the poll constructed so that each IP address can only vote once?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Well for one thing, we cant go back in time (I wish we could) we are stuck with Obama, until the next election.....one thing that we can do is vote him and his butt kissers out of office when it becomes time for re-election. Help get the word out that we want someone who is not going to follow that socialist agenda....I really believe that Obama came and did what he wanted to do...make history....I guess he did.....if that's how you want to look at it....one term should be enough of that. I think that a president should get only one term if they are poorly running the country, not be rewarded with a second term to finish the job.....some of these second term's can be damaging.....to America.

Let's keep Obama as a one term president for the greater good of America....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hmmmm...wonder how many angry republicans created new accounts to vote again on that poll...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I say it speaks for itself
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• hey the libs don't pay attention to the polls when the numbers are down. "they don't count and are not accurate"
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i dont think our economy is a partisan based problem anon:04, but nice try. i am a democrat myself, and know many others who are very disappointed with obamas spending.
    allybot

Answer by allybot at 1:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• partisan based topic** rather
    allybot

Answer by allybot at 1:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009