Pain

Does anyone else have a pain fetish? I feel like a freak here. I have such a pain fetish. Getting my last tattoo made me so horny but obviously I can't always be tattooing or piercing myself. Anyone know of some safe ways of dealing with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• I live in constant pain. I think you are a troll and this is just terrible for those of us who have to endure pain daily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel!! I LOVE getting tattoos and piercings (although my hubby doesn't like the piercings that much) However, somethings that I love (and my husband likes them as well) are to be spanked and bitten during sex. It is great. Honestly, just having my hubby bite area's on my back, my buttocks, inner thighs, you know sensitive areas, and add the spanking, makes sex so much fun.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2009