Have the rules changed?

Yesterday I saw at least 20-30 answers/posts deleted for absolutely no reason. I was in a discussion last night and instead of searching through that category, I went to My Answers. Well, it wasn't there. Mind you, I said absolutely nothing in violation. Just a LMAO. Well, it was gone and about 10 others from just that one question alone. Did I receive an email from cm saying my answers were deleted or in violation, of course not. Another post, about the breastfeeding doll, someone asked for a translation of what was on the box. My translation was deleted and also a few other womens' posts were deleted. One was a link to help the OP and the other was also harmless. What's the deal here? CM just goes around trolling now and erasing whatever they feel like? I don't get it.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no idea.. Ive noticed that one of my friends has had like 4 of her journals deleted.. aparently her 'opinions' are a bit too brash for CM.. but they're totally within the guidelines. Dunno.. maybe you should ask the CM team
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would love to ask about my questions, but any time that I ever have I get NO RESPONSE. I truly wonder (mind you both questions were by ANON) if it is a cafemom admin asking questions anonymously and then erasing whatever she wants.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Figures! Some cry baby probably went tattling like a 2 yr old and as is common the TOS never get enforced fairly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

Huh? What does TOS mean?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Terms of service I believe.

I hate when answers get deleted....it's like reading a book with missing pages.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Maybe there's a deleting troll. I've had several of mine deleted, but I just figured I must have gotten it right. I know I didn't violate any rules. I don't use profanity, make personal attacks, give explicite details (like the masterbation or giving head questions which don't get deleted) or names and addresses. This means CM isn't doing the deleting but the poster. You must have hit a nerve. Take another swing!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The original poster can't delete posts in her question. You can only delete your own, which you stated you didn't do, or CM Admin has to delete them.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009