Is there anything over the counter I can take for morning sickness besides tums?

Ugh I'm 4 weeks along and I have morning sickness with every pregnancy, It seems worse everytime. So what has worked for you? Help!

my2loves0607

Asked by my2loves0607 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try sipping on ginger ale and eating a saltine or two.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• thanks! ;)
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I am with you I am 8 weeks and OMG everyday I am sick I have stayed away from fired foods etc etc but what I found to work a lil is drinking a little carton of Tropicana's orange juice ( I buy the 6 packs) and a banana sounds crazy but it helps me a lot ooh yeah I was not big on orange juice before I got pregnant lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Try sour things! My MIL found these things called Preggo Pops and they helped tremendously. :D
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Thanks girls! :)
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I was having it really bad at the beginning too. My Cousin bought me some morning sickness tea. It works and it makes me feel really good. Its called morning Wellness tea. Im not sure where she got it but im sure you can find out online.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• keep a box of saltine crackers by your bed. when you wake up, before you start moving around, eat a couple. hope it helps!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• http://www.motherhood.com/maternity/nutrition-preggie-pops.asp
    these help a lot. also, before you go to bed at night eat a orange (drinking oj will not do the same). keep crackers by the bed, and before you get up in the am, eat a few.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Try preggie pops. You can buy them online or you can go to the store MOTHERHOOD and they sell them as suckers or hard candies but they're made to help with morning sickness. Popcicles helped me too!
    BethRae

Answer by BethRae at 12:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• ginger root, and licorice root. One or the other. They come in capsules. Both of them I used when I was prego. Licorice root was what worked best for me.
    casd

Answer by casd at 12:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2009