Do you take A Muliti Daily Vitamin? What Kind?

If you take A Daily vitamin . Do you take A general Multi? Age formulated? One just for Women? Stress Formula? Weight loss Formula? Healthy Heart Formula? What if you're 48 should you take the one for Women 50 or older? Or A Younger Group? Is there A Big difference? Thank you in Advance for sharing!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Health

• I take a B-complex that includes Vitamin C.
    Full multi-vitamins upset my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I too am rounding the 50 mark. On my Dr's suggestion I take Womens Ultra Mega from GNC. I personally take the one without iron and iodine because of allergies. A few months back i ran out for a few days. I realized then what a difference it really was making.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I am still nursing so I take a pre-natal vitamins. But my hubby takes a mens formula and my kids take multi-vitamin.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I take emergenC. Dissolves in water and flavors it. If you put a little Aloe vera juice and a bit of apple cider vinigar, its also an energy booster.
    letsgetreal

Answer by letsgetreal at 12:25 AM on Aug. 7, 2009