Obama "Astroturf"???

We now have a President that says that the dissent I articulate against his policy decisions is... "astroturf"?!!!?!?!?

I'm starting to not only believe that my President is clueless in terms of his policy direction... But, I am not even sure he has a firm grasp on on the ideological leanings of his constituency... I'm starting to wonder if he knows how to convey his thoughts in the English language!!?!!!?

"Astrofurf"????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The reality of this guy is that he has NEVER worked an honest day in his entire LIFE.

Here is a punk who was born by a Mother who was an American Hater. She globe trotted around the Muslim world hooking up with one Muslim man after another. The child Obama was dragged around by his narcissistic hyppie mother to whom child rearing was very low on the order of priorities.

Boy is dumped onto grandparents in Hawaii at an early age. He learns at an early age to take advantage of his race and use it as a weapon to advance.

He is pushed and advanced by the moronic left who fall to their knee's for this guy only because of his black heritage.

This guy has never accomplished anything and has been advanced into ivy league schools and now high political positions ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS RACE.

Why are you supprised that he can not ever write a sentence, I don't know how to stress this any more than I can.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'm on his side, I prefer natural grass.
    Anonymous

• HE HAS NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING, HE NEVER DID AN HONEST DAY OF HOMEWORK IN COLLEGE, HE NEVER WORKED AN HONEST DAY, HE NEVER HAD TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

He was handed everything and NOBODY ever said NO to him. If he wanted something the liberals would fall to their knee's and ask him what he wanted, BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK!!!!!!!!!

So why are you scratching your head when we are watching somebody who is WAY WAY WAY out of his league.

Slowly but surely the people are figuring out this guy. How much can the MSM cover for him is the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Here is a punk who was born by a Mother who was an American Hater. She globe trotted around the Muslim world hooking up with one Muslim man after another

How the hell do you know what she did huh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• This explains the context of what Obama meant by "astroturfing"

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Astroturf

It's basically what gibbs said about these Town Halls and protests beng "staged!"  Everyone knows that Obama never holds a staged "Town Hall" right?! LOL

Pot, I'd like to introduce to my good friend the kettle!!! LOL  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I didn't know that we had a close personal relative or friend of Obama in our mists.

And as far as him not using english, he is still better then Bush, he really couldn't form a proper sentence.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• listing to Bush talk was like listing to a 3 year old you have to read between the lines to understand it

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Obama is a loser OP it's obvious a loser constantly grabbing for power.As to the reverting back to Bush constantly where is Carpy with her paragraph on how liberals work? lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• And as far as him not using english, he is still better then Bush, he really couldn't form a proper sentence.

Neither can Obama without his teleprompter--all he can say is "I...uhhh....ummm...errr...I'll uhhh have to get back to you on that...ummm...situation...ahhh...that is....I mean...."
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oooh Lori you had me until you claimed Obama staged a townhall and used Michelle Makin as your source :P

OP: AstroTurf...FAKE. Its not Obama's fault you didn't get the reference.

Townhall people are being paid by insurance companies and their lobbyists, and the same people that orchestrated the tea bagging events. FAKE.

These fake townhall people are stifling dialogue about the health care plan. You want to debate? Fine. Do it in an organized manner that allows for everyone to listen and learn.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009