is magicjack I trick

My sister said she is getting it I dont understand how it can be true lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one. It works just fine if you're not downloading something on the computer. Sometimes it will be pretty static-y if I am using the computer WHILE I'm talking on the phone. So, when I use the phone, I just don't use the computer while I'm using the phone.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It's a crock of BS! Don't waste your money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My Mom tried it and it sucked. The phone didnt work half the time and when it did it echoed so bad you couldnt have a conversation. It also got real staticky a lot
    Anonymous

• What is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I wouldnt trust it how can that really work they just want ur money
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• We have one. So far there have been no problems with it except you have to have your computer turned on all the time for it to work. And we turn ours off between uses. So it's not great for incoming calls. We have it basically as a back-up for outgoing calls if our cell service is acting up because we don't have a landline. It's only something like $15 a year for the service, so it's worth the $15 a year to have a back up phone line to the cells.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2009