BABY VIDEO MONITOR QUESTION..

HELLO!
I was wondering what is the best baby video monitor that you used? The google says summer infant,but i want to know from the actual moms that used them. You know whats good!
:)
:)

Sfirth

Asked by Sfirth at 12:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say NO to those....there was a report last year about pervs who have this special thing and they can drive by your home and view the monitor as you are seeing it so they can see the entire room or however it is set up. or just look at the baby,, even creepier! most ppl who i know who had those stopped using them. The best monitor is the angelcare movement monitor. its a three in one monitor, temp, movement and also you get a regular sound monitor with a base and 2 recievers. it warns you if baby isnt breathing after 15 seconds and alarms after 20 seconds...and a video monitor is twice the price. the angelcare was 130 when i got it. Such a peace of mind...who is going to stare at a video monitor anyways. thats just my opinion hope it helps you!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 1:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• What the...!!! I never heard about that. We have the summer video monitor. It was a gift. We use it constantly and love it. We look at it all the time, to see if my baby is caught in her crib or whatever. It is very useful.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• We have the summer video monitor too. I LOVE IT!
    Our first one actually stopped working and I called them up and they sent us a new one for free -- as long as it's within the warranty.
    I couldn't imagine not having it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009