Does your Coffee Cup determine your day?

I know sometimes I will choose my cup by the saying on the front like it will determine how my day will go. Example is I have one that has a Chinese Crested (almost hairless dog) with the saying "I'm having a bad hair day". I find myself skipping over that one a lot just because I don't want a bad hair day. *lol*

What is your favorite coffee mug saying in your cupboard?

PJWorker

Asked by PJWorker at 12:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ilove going to my moms and drinking out of a Hardees mug. Tehy remind me of my childhood. They are dark brown and my mom always had them when I was a kid. I got her more on ebay and she was thrilled. they are like gold in our house :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lol...Dh just broke one of my two favorite mugs and now I have to use the ugly ones if my fave is dirty. I dont usually mind as long as the contents are perfect. :) I work at Starbucks so I get a free pound of coffee per week (that I never go through) and I grind it right before I brew it. I never used to care but now I could never go back to waking up with Folgers in my cup.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009