what tv shows do u like?

I really like the health realated shows and i watch a baby story a lot. I also like scrubs. Theres lots that i watch

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 12:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Secret Life of the American Teenager, House, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, In Plain Sight, Wizards of Waverly Place (sad I know but I love it!), Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 1:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Hell's Kitchen, Kendra, Ruby, Tori and Dean, Criminal Minds, Lie to Me, So you think you can dance, NCIS, Law and Order (all of them), Amazing Cakes, Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, The Little Couple, 18 kids and counting, Deadliest Catch, Jon and Kate plus 8, and I like a lot of the Discovery channel shows. I watch lots of other things too, I just can't think of them right now!!! lol

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Little House on the Prarire, Saving Grace, The Closer, Grey's Anotomy, Army Wives, Lifetime Movies,Ghost Whisperer, Drop Dead Diva, I know there are more we're a TV watching family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Supernatural, Dr Who, Torchwood, Medium, Heroes, Ghost Whisperer, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Tori and Dean, Bad Girls Club, Law and Order: SVU and CI, Reno 911, Whatever Martha, The Soup, The Dish, Kendra, 18 Kids and Counting, Jon and Kate, iCarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, Little House on the Prairie, the list goes on and on
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 12:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• 24, Hell's Kitchen, Ghost Whisperer ( though didn't Enjoy last Season.), Medium, Anything to do with Mopar Cars! I do Enjoy Ellen & Oprah too if I can!! Proabably a few more I can't think of! That Night time Show The Tale of the Seeker is out there, but I kinda like it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009