How do I check my "ClubMom" card?

I've had a "ClubMom" card for a few years before joining this site. I recently found it, typed the site it gave me to see what's going on with it, got redirected here...where I have already been a member, and am wondering how to link the two, or see if my card is still active. Help!!

ladyjai912

Asked by ladyjai912 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Club Mom is gone. So are all their programs.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Hi ladyjai912,

As of 12/31/08, the ClubMom points program and website were shut down. We sent a notification about the end of the program in the first week of December, and also put a note on ClubMom saying that the program was ending. After running ClubMom for 8 years, we decided to close it down for financial reasons. We wish we could have kept it running for longer, but we just were not able to.

CafeMom is a newer website that we have set up. Unfortunately, there is no connection between the two, and CafeMom does not have any sort of points program. We think it's even better than ClubMom was.

We do appreciate your contributions and activity as a ClubMom member. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2009