im so embarassed.......i think my moms boyfriend saw some pictures of me he shoudl not have seen!

im freaking out they were over here and he was on the comp to look at mapquest and he was like i think i might have seen your hidden file pictures. Im mortified maybe he was talking about something different.ugh he was not supposed to be looking through my photos he said he was on MAPQUEST. I feel violated and embarassed should i ask my mom if he saw them or let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• let it go and take it off the pc and let it be a lesson learned to not do it again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i know ishould not have them on the pc im kind of mad though this is MY computer and he was not supposed to be looking through things. im going to take them off though to be safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yup--you should have learned that you should never have put pictures like that on your computer. Its a no-no. Your Mom's boyfriend shouldn't have been snooping,either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• im so embarassed what od i do.........i dont want ot think he saw me like that im not 100 percent sure he did but im scared
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Learn a lesson or two. When multiple people are using a computer don't put private photos on it, you should not take photos that can destroy your future.

Live and Learn-Leave it in the past.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• why be scared? Are you doing something illegal in the pics? Never let a pic be taken you wouldn't show your grandma..why?...because they always, eventually find their way into the wrong hands. You also described why every computer in my house is password protected and nobody but us logs on. If someone needs directions I log on and get them for them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i understand that andi deleted them but im pissed he was looking through files on my computer this is MY computer and this is the first time ive ever met him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I'd let it go but I'd also not be alone with him or he might want some of what he saw

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would be pissed. Maybe say something like " Those are my personal files and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't look through my computer". Why would he TELL you anyway? Honestly if I accidently stumbled upon some pictures on a computer I obviously wasn't supposed to see I definitely wouldn't bring it up ever. I think that is really weird that he said he thought he MIGHT have seen them. Sounds like a weirdo, and I would say something to him for sure
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If it's YOUR computer i don't' see why he was looking at anything other than the site.

i have TONS of "less than classy" photos on my comp. Most are hidden, some are not.

If you're so concerned about things like that in the future just go to "control panel" >'folder options" > "do not show hidden files/folders"

LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 2:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2009