A question for CHRISTIANS.

I Am A Christian, and today I was listeing to my playlist and one song came on, "Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb" and it was the version where he was talking to his so before and after ( you can find this on projectplaylist.com ) And it made me so sad that the man that sang all those wonderfull songs with such strong spiritual meanings, could turn into a gay man and go against the lord he obviously loved so much at one time, Im not 100% sure on the fact if homosexuals go to hell for being such but I do know it is a sin and it is not the way God created anyone. why would he clearly state that is is wrong and the create someone gay.(Leviticus 18:22 Look it up if you doubt me ) And I do belive every word of the Bible. I just dont understand how he could turn his back on God After so many years of being faithfull.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know not everyone will agree with this article. That is okay, but I think it will help you OP. I am not surprised when anyone who loves the Lord falls into any type of sin. We all have our own inclinations and temptations. This man needs the same compassion and prayer as any one of us.

What Does the Bible Say About Homosexuality

Can a Practicing Homosexual Be Saved

More Articles on Homosexuality  from Always Be Ready .com

God's love is bigger than our struggles : )

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• im not christian, but maybe he was being faithful to god just so no one would know he was gay. there are alot of people that are "gay haters" that are truly gay themselves. sorry for the answering even though im not christian.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• We all sin, are we all going to hell? Judge not, lest ye be judged. We are saved by the Grace of God. Sorry, but i don't think it should matter to us if the man is gay or not. That is between him and God. Am I any better than any other sinner? Are my sins any better or worse than anothers? I think we need to worry about ourselves and let others work things out with God for themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OP Here. Im not a 'Gay Hater' I have a few friends who are gay and the are great people, altho not Christian. Ive never met a gay christian, And I have a hard time undrestanding the whole thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• We all sin yes, but gays are proud of their sin. Most Christians I know are ashamed of their sins and ask forgivness for them.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 12:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• People should NEVER be ashamed of who they really and if your God wants you to be unhappy and live a lie, then he is anything but loving!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• A gay christian would be no different than a swearing christian or a angry christian. If you believe every word of the bible then you know no sin is greater than another....they just wear their "sin" where everyone can see it rather than hidden from judgmental eyes
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

How do you know that they aren't asking for forgiveness and grace? That's a very personal thing and I don't think a lot of people air that. I'm sure that a lot of gays, especially Christians, aren't proud to be gay. The few that I've talked to wish they were straight because it would be easier.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• We all sin and struggle with different things. God is faithful remember that He says He will leave the 99 for to go find that 1 lamb. Sister there are 3 things that come against us the world the flesh and the devil. Its all by Gods Grace that we are forgiven. Pray for those that are stumbling only God can help them turn and repent and be freed. The people in the bible were not perfect by just like us.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Sorry for the typos
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009