how do you get your S/O to do this?

I dont expect anything ever from my Husband.. how ever I would have loved a flower or a card or even a thanks you did a great job ANYTHING really..
how would you himt to your S/O about getting you something after baby is born.. I dont want him to spend much of anything money wise but even a peice of paper that him and our son drew on for his mommy and new sister would be great.. How do I get him to do this wityh out making it sound like he has to??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My question is why do you need something like that. I would think you would be happy with a kiss, the reward is having the baby. It is great if he wants to buy you flowers but if you ask for them it's like buying yourself flowers. What is the point if you have to ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Tell him if not you will bite his head off....lol j/k Say something like Did you see the flowers the girl next door got? They were so pretty, I guess to match her pretty baby. I don't know really just a sugestion?
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• its not the money or the item I want him to acknowlage the fact. he has big issues with this..
    After our son was born he freaked for 4 hours and left the hospital..

I would love for him to get our son involved and have him "make" us something or a welcome home sign just something.. he doesnt do mothersday or birthdays so I dont know how to get him to do this AHHHHHH
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 12:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I dunno, I kinda think its wrong to expect something in return for giving birth... you should be enjoying your baby and your family, but it sounds like you are more worried about material things (even if it is something that they made)

I dunno, I guess to me it seems kind of selfish.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 1:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009