Awh.....

Oh so its not a question, just a bragging happy moment. My son and I were playing in his "fort" where he has his play balls and he stopped, looked at me and said "mommy" and leaned in and hugged me and gave me a kiss.... awh... some moments just melt your heart SO MUCH!

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• My duughter did something like that a few weeks back and I melted! It is so cool you just want to put in it a bottle and keep it forever!
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh gosh that is so sweet! Awwwwww.

Answer by Bmat at 12:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• OHHHHHH - just Beautiful!!!! Baby love is SO NEAT!!!!!! It grows even BETTER!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• My favorite is when my son watches me cook supper and tells me I'm the best cook in the word. I'm really not but I'm glad he thinks so!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• omg i love it. when my now 2 1/2 year old son could barely talk, i was laying with him trying to get him to sleep one night and he looked at me, put his hand on my cheek and said, "Mama- mine." i almost cried... *sigh*
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Aww how sweet my son will just randomly come up to me during the day grab my face, kiss my nose and say "I love you mama im so glad youre mine" and each time I get tears in my eyes.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Being a parent is the best thing anyone can do. It's a shame as adults we don't do this to others more often. Wouldn't it be nice to simply do random acts of kindness to several people every day?
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 2:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009