anyother women sick of slutty women in movies?

I watched watchmen and i was so mad all the female superhero did was sleep around.why couldnt she just be a superhero you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• It sells movies to men
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• DH and I went and bought the new Halloween movie. Well as with every other scary movie on earth there were naked women and sex scenes. Where are the naked men? lol thats what I wanna know. The media is so generalized towards males
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• lolyes where ARE the naked men!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 1:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Okay...being The Watchmen is one of my favorite graphic novels and movies...before you say that Silk Spectre was slutty read the book. Each character is a metaphor for different facets of life. The Comedian is a good example as well, he represents the reality of life. The movie and book are not meant to be your typical superhero story, it's meant to be dark.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

I had the same thought about the movie before I read your response. An a ha moment! TY lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 6:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• jealouse your man might think they are sexier? im in the same boat i know how you feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm tired of it too.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009