Seriously? How many times....?

How many times do you get up to pee during the night or have? I am about 19 weeks pregnant and I swear I get up about 8 times a night to go pee! It drives me insane sometimes it is way more than that! Is this normal? I already went to the doctor and they found nothing wrong I did bloodwork and everything!

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 12:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Normal
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• story of my life....I have to get up all the time...it happens especially when I'm just getting comfortable...lol.
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I never had that but know others who have. it is probably the baby on your bladder. maybe try sleeping in another position or in a chair.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ha, normal, this is your body getting you ready for waking up to care for the baby when he/she arrives.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Omg during my frist trimester i was getting up like 5 or 6 times in the middle of the night. Its down to about 2 or 3 now. So i'm enjoying it while I can because I know it's going to go back up again soon!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• im 19 weeks too. When is your due date? I pee all the time. If I sleep through having to pee I wake up and run to the bathroom and pee for like 5 minutes straight
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• im 36 weeks about to be 37 and i pee over the damn top.i can pee and go into another room for 5-10 minutes and feel like i have to pee again.most of the time its a little tinkle but it feels like ive been holding it for years.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• No more of them days, OMG< that is soo normal, good luck
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• just wait when ur like 30 week on u go every 2 hours and then every 1.5 then every hour and when i was in labor i went like 15 time i 7 hours
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Im only 13 weeks and I get up about 6 times a night so I've got to where I dont drink anything past 8pm hoping that'd help...well it DONT! And I pee when I get up of the morning, dont drink anything at all before I go to work, and then the bathroom is the FIRST place I go when I get to work and I havent even drank anything :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009