Have you ever taken an assessment test?

What did it say and what were your average scores? My highest was 51%..massage therapy..meh

Did you end up going to school or in a career in what it said you would be best in?

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just took one yesterday morning. I'm not sure what my score was but he said that I scored very well and above what was required. I'm going to school for medical billing and coding so I hope that I will get a job in that field when I'm finished.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• mine was doctor and a navy leader and i think the 3rd was an accounting. I chose medical im a CNA and still trying to get my RN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I took it and got some higher scores in most of the same fields..haha I liek it a little better..I see things that I actuallly want to do...whew
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009