Should I try to make it work?

My husband & I split for a while after I found out he was cheating with another woman and they have a child on the way. He was suppose to be finding work while I was staying with my grandmother w/ our then 1yr old and 7 mos preggers. He said he was staying w/ his co-worker but he was actually staying w/ her. At first I wanted to make it work b/c I love his so much (and still do) but he kept lying to me about her and just lying in general. Well at first I was the one begging him to make it work and he was very nonchalant about our relationship and I cried many nights. Now all of a sudden w/in the last month he's starting to confess how much he loves me and he's not w/ her anymore, but I feel like I cant trust him and I have started planning a future w/o him. And now I'm preggers again & our second is only 8 mos. I don't want to abort but being a single mother I don't know if I can juggle 3 kids. And I don't want to stay w/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds to me like he thinks of you as his back-up plan. Since him and her didn't work out, he thinks you will automatically take him back. IMO, a man like that does NOT deserve another chance. He cheated and lied numerous times before, he will probably do it again.
    If I were in your shoes, I would continue on with my plans without him. Build a life for you and your children. A man worth your time will come around.
    I'm sorry you have to go threw this. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• him just b/c of this 3rd child. I do still love him but I can't trust him, not b/c of cheating but b/c of the constant lying after that. I guess things b/t him and her went sour b/c now he's really pushing for us to make it work. And now I'm not sure if I want to. I had to plan out a whole future w/o him and It seems scary but exciting at the same time. And I'm looking forward to it. I don't want to stay w/ him and then my future plans are trashed? Advice pls!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I made it as a single mom of three and so can you. It doesn't sound like you can count on him for much anyway so just count on yourself.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• See if you have family or friends who can help ya out. Once a cheater always a cheater. If I found out my hubby cheated (3 kids or not) it would be time to go! You deserve better!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 3:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2009