Am I one of those people who should be on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant?"

I have been feeling movements in my tummy for weeks now and they getting more noticeable. I have mirena and have taken regular pregnancy test but they all came uo negative. I have had some bleeding but again the mirena screws ur periods up. Boobs have gotten bigger but not sore, I ave gained 4 lbs since June. I dont want to go to the doc incase they think I am crazy, but I know I should.
What so u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• GO! Do a blood test, better safe than sorry.
    I had a friend who should be on that show. Home tests AND blood tests came back negative, period was coming every month, doctors were treating her for a Thyroid problem... until she went into LABOR!! If you REALLY think you're preggo, ask for a sono.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• go take a blood test go to ur doctor they wont think ur crazy and if they do then go to a new one
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It might just be gas. but I would go to the docs just in case.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Lol ya it could be gas. Its just a weird feeling like fluttering more than anything. I guess I should go to the doc. I love the mirena but maybe this is what is causing it, like maybe it perforated my uterus?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would go to if i were you especially if you are feeling movements!!! You can still get pregnant with an IUD even though it is very rare it still can happen GO ASAP!!! GOOD LUCK
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would do a blood test. My sister in law thought she was preggers but for some reason the regular pee on the stick test wasn't working. The blood work came up negative and they found out she had some other problem...

Wouldn't you rather know for sure then deliver your baby by yourself at home? in the car? at the mall?
    I delivered my baby by myself, (unintentionally, of course, they pop out) it's not fun...very scary!
    See a doctor.

The test doesn't cost much either.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• If you are able to feel "movement" then you are far enough along for a pregnancy test to show possitive so I would HIGHLY doubt that you are pregnant! The lack of period, the showing of spotting and the boob soreness can all be symptoms of birth control. 4 pounds in 2 months isnt much of a weight gain at all, i personally wouldnt even have noticed that if it were me! But why would you wait to get checked out if you suspect pregnancy? To me that is a dangerous thing to do! Withholding pre-natal care when you suspect the possibility of pregnancy is not a smart thing at all
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Um I dont suspect per say that I am pregnant but I guess it is a possibility. I am more worried that maybe the mirena has perforated my uterus. The earliest the doc can see me is the 18th -20th of august. I am gonna call and speak to an advice nurse maybe she can direct me as to what I should do. I only noticed the weight gain because my jeans are a lil tight so I weighed my self. And I did not mention my boobs were sore I said they had gotten BIGGER. I was merely comparing myself to women on the show who are convinced they are not pregnant as myself. Not that I think I am pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would just go see the doc as soon as possible, it could be many things but at least u will know for sure when u go.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009