Am I one of those people who should be on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant?"

I have been feeling movements in my tummy for weeks now and they getting more noticeable. I have mirena and have taken regular pregnancy test but they all came uo negative. I have had some bleeding but again the mirena screws ur periods up. Boobs have gotten bigger but not sore, I ave gained 4 lbs since June. I dont want to go to the doc incase they think I am crazy, but I know I should.
What so u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if you suspect that you are pregnant then yes you should go to the doctor and right away, they will need to remove the mirena.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• IF your pregnant, which I suspect your not, because you wouldn't be feeling movements this early, you could cause your child PERMINITE brain damage with the IUD in. Go to the doctor, he wouldn't think you were silly, unless you waited until the labor started- than he would think you were just retarded.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• what about going in to check the mirena, have them do an internal u/s. if you are pregnant they will know.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• LOL Anon spelled permanent wrong... and she was referencing Brain Damage. LMAO. That is ridiculously funny.

Seriously, go to the doctor. Who cares if they think you're crazy. You're not going to get anywhere in life if you worry about that, especially when it comes to your health!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Go to the doctor - are you kidding!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Ok I will goto the doc. The earliest they can see me is the 18th
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I don't think you should go on the show for that, if you went the entire pregnancy without knowing until you gave birth then yes you should apply to be on the show. A lot of women go months or an entire trimester before realizing they're pregnant. In the meantime, go your Dr. ASAP to confirm whether you are indeed pregnant so that the appropriate measures can be taken. HTH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Have you explained your situation to them? I'd see if they could get you in earlier so there's no harm done to the baby. Idk how much damage can be done with an IUD, but I'd personally want it out if I was pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Like others have said, if you think you are, get it double checked. Then if you aren't, ask the doc about the movements you are feeling and what it might be. There could be something else such as tummy problems or intestinal (sp??) issues that could be causing the odd feelings. There are also cases where people convience themselves they are pregnant and they do go through some of the motions w/o actually carrying the baby. Maybe stop watching that show?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Lol. I didnt actually want to go on the show but I was comparing myself to one of the mothers who were convinced they were not pregnant. I am gonna call them (kaiser) and see if they can get me in sooner. I do need to get the IUD, out if I am pregnant to be honest I am a lil scared of the outcome if I go to the doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009