When you were pregnant what did you do that made your little one kick the most?

For me its rocking in my rocking chair. He goes nuts and kicks me. I just started feeling him like a week ago. When I get nervous about not feeling him I just rock and he starts right up.

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i would sit stuff on my belly he would almost kick it off
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Every time i ate cashews, or when i took a shower he would kick or if i just laid flat on my back just before bed he would kick like crazy he woould always kick when i would try to rest....lol and thats when the fun began!!!! :)
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• my husband would kinda polk at my stomach
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 1:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Umm my child was constantly kicking. I mean constantly. My mother used to tell me she had never seen a baby kick as much as mine did. I don't think he ever slept! :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I think when I eat NUTRITIOUS meals, drink an ice cold glass of water, or when I'm surrounded by noise and then the first 15 minutes I lay down in a dark room. That's when little Aiden kicks the most and the hardest.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• if i eat or I can feel either his head or feet poking out one side, I gently nudge it, and he goes crazy. Like hes all discombobulated and needs to readjust to be comfortable.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• dance =D I was a professional; cheerleader before i got pregnant, and of course i miss it! So every once in a while, when i feel up to it, i dance my old routines in front of the mirror, and as soon as i stop, he is WIDE AWAKE!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 1:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When I had to be hooked up to the fetal moniter twice a week towards the end of my pregnancy they always had me drink ice water to make her move more. It did seem to work.
    coppersoul

Answer by coppersoul at 1:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son anytime I sat down to eat he let me know he wanted food too. His butt would wiggle everywhere. He's 8 now and his nose works very well when he's hungry. He is the first one to the table when it's dinner time.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I drink a big glass of ice water, lay on my back and poke or gently shake my belly. She's gotta be like LEAVE ME ALONE! lol
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009