If you knew MOST of the Moms on this site in person would you hangout with them??

I say probably 60% in my opinion I wouldn't. I know we all disagree most of the time but some views of most I just don't understand. I have read so many post that appalle me to say the least. Like the ones about smoking pot, the ones that let their baby CIO for up to 30 min at a time, the ones that send their kids to daycare when they're a SAHM, the ones who didn't at LEAST try to BF, or the ones who favor one child over the other, gosh I could go on all day. I know some things might work for some and other things might work for others but some of the things I am talking about are so extreme in my opinion. So what's your thought how many of you would feel comfortable hangout with some of the Moms on here or leaving your child with them on a play date????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well im pregn now so I would love to meet other moms who are due around the same time as me so our LO's can interract. Not all but some...LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• i'd only be leary of the ones with giant question marks painted on their faces :P however, the relationships i've built in groups mean the world to me. i would be elated to know those women in real life.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 1:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• heck yea i would.. why not.. you can be online friends but not face to face? im all about it.. playdates, strip clubs, dinner for ALL !!!!!!
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 1:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• there are groups on here for probably almost every city in the nation, and even other countries. i am in one said local group. i have been over to houses, out to eat dinner, playdates, meetups at the mall, whatnot. its nice to have moms in the area, especially if they either have boys or have kids either gender the same age as my son. but no, just because i know them doesnt mean i'd hang out with them. its a choice.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• wow i didn't know that not trying to breast feed is a reason not to be friends with someone! OH WELL i dont like people who look down on others for the way they parent and take care of there OWN kids. Grow up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I would not mind hanging out with some of them, no one is perfect. I just would choose my friends wisely.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Most are very nice there is just a small amount that are rude.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Not the ones who post all the sex questions. That "quilty by association" things scares me. You know, if you hang with a perv, you must be one.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Chances are the moms you know in real life do the same things the people on here do. You just don't know about it. There's a feeling of anonymity on CM, for me, anyway. I'd more likely share something here that I would with a mother at one of the kids activities. And I consider many of the mothers there friends. Not great friends, but we have each others numbers and get along well. I don't know every detail of their lives, though.... and they don't know mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Depends - I think the few groups that I belong to I would love to hang out with those members -we already have so much in common. There are some ladies on the more up beat answer sections that I wouldn't mind kickin it with but I'd probably stay away from most of the women over in the P&CE section of answers. They seem bitter and unhappy.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2009